As Campaign Manager, you’ll join a small but fast-paced marketing team with a scrappy attitude and a love for the creative process. You will play an integral role in executing large-scale marketing programs in a post-sale capacity for our advertising partners and sit at the intersection of a number of teams and functions. The position will report to the Creative Solutions Lead.
- Executing a range of integrated marketing programs, including custom content and high-impact advertising, from kick-off to recap
- Ensuring all programs are developed and delivered on time, within budget, and at a high caliber
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting on campaign metrics and analytics
- Providing post-campaign recaps to clients and internal sales and marketing teams
- Interfacing with different departments, including Content, Design, and Creative Strategy, to coordinate efforts and deliverables
- Staying up to speed on, and educating the team about, trends in social, mobile, and native as they relate to the media industry
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to both “look up” and think conceptually and “look down” and execute exceptionally
- Impeccable communication and relationship management skills, across both internal and external constituencies
- A remarkable aptitude for organization, process, and structure
- Ability to convey confidence and authority to senior clients
- A calm, cool, and collected mind—a constitution that affords “grace under fire”—coupled with a personality inclined toward perpetual positivity and a sense of possibility
- Understanding of Content Management Systems, front-web design (basic HTML), and relevant design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus
- Familiarity with research and measurement tools like SimpleReach, comScore, @Plan, and Omniture is a plus
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in its candidates. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions.
1. Force of Intellect - Atlantic Media seeks a discipline and rigor of thought as manifested, often, in exceptional academic performance and, later, success in a professional environment.
2. Spirit of Generosity - Equally, Atlantic Media seeks what we term a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition towards service and selfless conduct.
Atlantic Media is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and those with disabilities.
To apply visit the link below: