Brave New Films is looking for an experienced campaign manager to run social justice impact campaigns around economic-, racial-, and criminal- justice issues.
Duties will include:
· Planning the launch of video/issue campaigns from start to finish, from concept creation to grassroots distribution;
· Coordinating the digital and program teams for all campaigns;
· Outreaching to and coordinating organizations, unions, and elected officials for collaboration on campaigns;
· Working with campaign partners to create campaign plans (video asks, online actions, offline actions, and screenings);
· Serving as a liaison with the production and development teams on all projects.
· Directly supervising the Digital Campaign Coordinator, Social Media Manager, and interns/fellows.
An ideal candidate will have:
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with social justice non-profit organizations, unions, campaigns, and/or impact production companies;
· 1-2 years of supervisorial experience;
· A love of organizing people and organizations to produce their best work;
· An ability to proactively develop strong working relationships with partners over the phone;
· Impressive organizational systems to manage yourself and a small team with many moving pieces;
· A love of keeping on top of the news and up-to-date research, especially around issues of economic-, racial-, and criminal- justice;
· Contacts with social justice organization at the national, state, and local levels;
· An understanding of digital strategy and tools (website, email, social media platforms);
· A desire to be part of a fast-moving, highly flexible team;
· A love of both immediate political change and longer term cultural change;
· A clear commitment to change making and progressive values.
To apply, please send in the following asap/by Monday, March 22nd to: CampaignJob@bravenewfilms.org
· A cover letter that addresses what makes you a good fit for Brave New Films and lists 2-3 organizations you have previously worked with to achieve specific campaign goals.
· Your resume
Application deadline March 22, 2017
BNF provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.