Central City Productions, Inc. is seeking to aggressively build its digital media position and ready to hire a full-time Digital Media Specialist. We are looking for a creative, innovative, resourceful, do-it-all firestarter/video producer/editor, someone who can take on production and marketing projects and quick-hit viral videos with equal amounts of enthusiasm. This self-starter is motivated and has excellent skills in time management, prioritizing, and communication. He or she must be organized, reliable, hardworking, and detail-oriented. The Digital Content Producer is responsible for content creation and support, developing reports and pulling analytics, troubleshooting Company web site issues, and executing digital strategy.
Central City Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
• Has the ability to write, produce, and edit content for websites and social media platforms
• Understands the CCP brands and will be devoted to producing sharable content that matters to their audiences
• Has quick, superior writing and editing skills without sacrificing accuracy or quality
• Is social media obsessed and can skillfully use social best practices to optimize posts to grow audiences
• Is a creative and enthusiastic solution-oriented team player
• Having a strong social media following is a plus
• Designs digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
• Develops social media editorial calendar to grow, maintain, and refine CCP’s online presence and social media footprint
• Creates, edits, and posts photo and video content to air on websites and social media platforms
• Prepares weekly and monthly analytics and progress reports
• Updates company websites, content, show schedules, and promotions; troubleshoots website related issues and works with third-parties to resolve development or functionality issues
• Works with show personalities and show producers to identify web opportunities to grow audiences on-air and online.
• Maintains relevant databases
• Creates, gathers, and posts online data for CCP’s productions (e.g. Wikipedia)
• Coordinates streaming activities
• Builds and manages budgets for all projects
• Performs other associated duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Strong knowledge of gospel music, Black culture, other popular culture, latest trends in music and entertainment, as well as a passion for all things digital: web, mobile apps, social media, and streaming content
• Minimum three years of experience producing content for the web
• Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to create and tell a story effectively through editing techniques
• An excitement to create compelling, shareable web videos of all types
• Strong understanding of the mix/balance of business, creative, and technical work.
• Extensive experience in social media and blogging, either personal or professional
• Up to date knowledge of digital marketing trends and a keen interest in following emerging technologies
• Strong understanding of user experience, and technical best practices
• Demonstrated self-starter who works well within a multi-disciplinary team
• May be required to work hours related to individual productions or promotions as necessary
• Motion Graphics Animation
• Previous experience at a digital agency.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, as well as Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere
• Experience in filming, editing, and photography
• Technical proficiency and audio/video editing skills to create and program content opportunities
• Previous experience managing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) campaigns.
Broadcast Media and Online Media
Salary is based on experience.