The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Bloomberg radio is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking producer to join its 24/7 network. You will be able to demonstrate a creative approach to tasks and topic selection, a enthusiastic work ethic, detail orientation, and able to be flexible about working hours. Strong multitasking skills are important.
You will be able to:
* Topic Selection
* Guest booking
* Assist and direct talent during live programming
* Writing general news and business stories in a radio friendly format
* Process and edit various feeds and audio reports
* Short and long form audio editing
* Write, edit, and produce Bloomberg podcasts
* Other production duties as assigned
You will need to have:
* 5+ years of Mid-Major Market Radio Experience
* Digital audio editing Experience (Adobe Audion preferred)
* General knowledge of radio newsroom software
* Flexibility in hours, and to work weekends and holidays if necessary
* General computer and networking knowledge
* Experience working with Microsoft Office
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
* Business news producing experience strongly preferred
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3JhaG1hbjUzLjAwMzkxLjIwODVAYmxvb21iZXJnLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ